Sunday, October 31, 2004

hueyzzR

just visited my "secret" blog... looked thru my "secret" blogs.. act there's onli 2 blogs in der...
but memories flashed back.. don know why...but i hope that the class outing the we're gonna have will be nice.. and there'll be quarrel-free.. i'm actualli quite worried abt what will happen during tt dae... not sure why too...

well, frm the start of sch.. i'm always da 1st one to fly home.. dunno why oso.. maybe to escape from things... maybe to go home earlier... maybe... i'm not sure why oso.... but @ times will be cos my mom needs me bac early... so i can help her look after the naughty brather of mine..he's dAMN naughty.. reallie sometimes cant get a hold of himself...

Met up with mei ru on fri and sats.. we tok, joked.. fun.. sheesh.. went thru the soccer photos.. my sista was screaming @ me for being sucha soccer freak.. hahaha... well... wads wrong with gurls going crazy over soccer??? well, i'm not sure too... beta dun let me catch anyone critising the players i like.. hahaha..ok.. tts all fer now. =) ... nightz.... good luc for those taking exams..
Sec 4b rox..

No comments: