Friday, June 17, 2005

hmz...i'm finally back..well..`

wer sld i start??...hm....er....
HappY birthday ChUinYeE!!!
miss ya!! haven seen her in a long while now...

went to bugis earlier on, bring my sis out since she's on hols toOoOo..
i got a piece of advice "don be too greedy and seek consentment to enjoy..."
maybe, i sld juz be contented with wad i have, maybe it's my posessions and all those
(lazy to name all~)

then walked arnd bugis village, wanted to shop for bottoms, but got nthing in e end..
haha (do not be too greedy!). act wanted to buy jeans, shorts and tees...but in e end bought nthing..wahaha!!

when i was abt to leave bugis, i saw an old granny. i stopped, my sis asked me why?
i gave her some money and told her to keep it..
then i told my sis, "does she resembles granny?" [i miss her :( ]

er..lazy..will update soon

No comments: