Monday, October 24, 2005

okay..lets say i go bored reading immunoglobulins...they sux...i dunnoe them but they noe me!! okay..lets have an update...

my face's bruised!!! arGh, some freak accident of having itchy hands and some freak consequences =[. I scratched my face with my hand..and god knows how i am gonna wear my specs until the bruise clear... T_T

1 more to a 1000th goal; the first ever!...ahhh!!! draw with tot, *sobs* hope they'll come back in time. Barnet's next...wonder who's gonna play. Davids kicked alansmith yest!!! but luckily he wasnt hurt & he winked at i-duno-who, which well.... there was a joke bet. me and joe that ny name was tatooed..haha... woooo...

wasnt a pleasant friday, i got pissed by dearest mr silvestre who is trying his best to disrupt the team harmony??? er..can look @ ur performance b4 saying anything? thank yEw v. muCh =], its appreciated. I got bombed and i sort of whack my way thru, hopefully i did okay

5-days-per-week is taxing & tiring ya noe & i have this fac who keep giving C's & to get A's...u need to fly like superman? climb the walls like spiderman? turn green like incredible hulk? or save the earth like captain planet?...i'm in for a hard life...=[

jia you !!!
alansmith's birthday is coming =)

No comments: