Saturday, December 31, 2005

Dear Genie

Dear Genie,

I have been quite a good ger all yr, =) and the year 2005 has been a special one for me and everyone on earth because we all get one extra second to spend.

I wish that everyone of my friends would be healthy and excel in their studies and go on to a Uni course that they like. I also hope that we would be better friends and friends for life with my best friend.

My family members would stay healthy and in harmony and no quarrels.

I also hope that i would stay free of sickness next year because i tend to fall sick when i keep late nights and not sleep enough and i hope i can play netball again or pick up another sport. I also hope to do well. (:

I also want to go travelling, so i hope i would be able to do so in the near future. And i want meet alansmith!!!

And dear genie, i wish you a happy new 2006 and may cherished memories of 2005 stay with you forever.

Yours,
HueyLi

No comments: