Sunday, January 15, 2006

i was given most advice by my moma and until yesterday i truly realise the sentence that she told me thou i'm not going to say which.

although she tried to pump her belief into my brain, i refused to budge, refuse to accept that majority of her experiences would come true for me, but alas, i was so so so wrong. Time and again, i told myself, these were the minority of the people and i was just unlucky to meet them time and again. i picked myself up and continue having my own belief each and everytime. They were the majority of the people and only MINORITY of the people are like that (which is fortunate that i have some around me, with this i jus wanna say, "thanks!")

but this time round, i'm going to pick myself up and trust my moma now and foreva and ignore what one particular person had told me. this particular person who made me believe that what i had always believed in was correct & of cos, i was happy by the fact that someone actually saw eye to eye with me. HA! having one person sharing my views wasn't sufficient, i was blinded by everything after that.

from believing that i'm a jinx, i now realise i'm just some dumb, f****** idiot unsuitable for this world, trust myself to be naive, damn damn damn damn!!!

No comments: