Saturday, February 25, 2006

because deep down, i know nobody cared

might as well, if someone really cared, i would be crying like some crazy idiot now,
crying is such a tiring thing, u cry, sniff, tear, sob, all these consume energy, i rather use the energy for some other stuff

i'm getting tired of people pretending, if u dun like me, just say it in my face and let me brood over at one go and not let me guess whether whatever u're saying is true or its just making me please, thaty incident is still stuck somewhere, i decided not to bring it out because you have prove a wonderful friend at times, but sometimes, i really wished to tell you that i know what your impression of me is and i want you to tell me whether you want this friendship or not
i don't want to be too suspicious of you, i don't want to be suspicious of everyone around me

No comments: