Saturday, February 04, 2006

i'm in some kind of trouble, those distress trouble today, moody
i need someone to cheer me up or something will do fine ...
not only today, in fact, many things happened over e few weeks starting frm the day i had fever (i forgot when was it) and things never seem to get better from that point, things heaping more n more misery
when will this stop ?!
i think i'm gonna send a b'dae card to siqian, my best friend in primary school, i hope she haven move yet-
how many best friends can u get in a lifetime ? i doubt it'll be many,
she was my best friend and i don't know what happened, after we left p sch, we somehow lost contact and i got to find her again in friendster, can't imagine how happy i was when i tot abt how we used to chat over the phones and she gave me a piggybank for my bdae, i don't think she'll remember these things now, but well, i do.
i still remember fingers was pointed at me when i hanged out with her when she came into class, a new student, but i'm glad i got to know such a friend, i'm glad, very happy
and i remember a particular teacher who taight me in p3 & 4 Miss Vanisree, wonder where she is now, wonder if she still remember us (4B)
i was quite disappointed when a teacher, who i tired t0 contact for e past 2 yrs(?), don't remember me ...
i lost e mood, recall e memories later, bye

No comments: