Monday, March 27, 2006

i'm still seething (is it seething? hack, i dun care) and its just this not v good & happy feeling roving around these days (grr!) and i duno what to do (yeah, whateva, nobody cares anyway)

then i started thinking of the bad things that happened the past looooooooooooooooong years of my life and ... *secrets*

but one thing which really made me woke up was what happened really recently (like 2 ~ 3 mths back?) and that really whack me on the head and had me more alert on certain things, i'm still not sure whether that particular person(s) knew of this but i'm def more suspicious of what the person do, as the saying goes, never judge a book by its cover and well, how true it was and how bloody long did i take to realise this after so many setbacks
i know, i'm dumb, you don't have to tell me.

No comments: