Wednesday, December 13, 2006

a bit sad today. well, actually it's mixed.

got a bit pissed in the afternoon after getting back from this certain sch, becos of the security guard. my brother was just walking around in his OWN school can!
i just scream at my bro to wear his uniform the next time round he comes back to school. gr!
it's not as if he was carrying a gun or knife or as if he came from some spy sch or alien right?
show some respect to us also can, i know it's a hard job, but you should know how to put things nicely right and this reminds me of the auntie security guard in my sec school (ridiculous)!

sad ... shalln't continue~!

THAILAND WON THE 4x100m (M) RELAY!!
WOOHOO, damn close sia, like a few mm?
ms tey (my sis) was supporting Japan, but when we knew thai won, the whole family (HAHAHA!) was cheering like crazy, yay yay~ thailand~~!!!!!!!!

No comments: