Thursday, September 27, 2007

Disclaimer: i'm am getting vulgar





after i get through this semester, crossing my bloody freaking !(*#@(*$&#&$ fingers that i will pass, and writing my 3 + 1 assignments, i wan to go out with:-
  • joanne! i miss u so much =(
  • Sakinah, sebastian, thambi, akka, kaka, tasha (WE MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST GO OUT!) i miss u all soo much
  • go RP bbt-ing
  • Ah ma, xian, michelle, liying, tat
  • my brother and sister, mammy and pappy
  • yumi for dinner, must treat her, bday present, find suba

cant wait to make xmas cards for some ppl, haha, reminds me of the xmas card i stenciled for APs. =)

damn, I HATE SCH! and YOU, MIss, i don believed when ppl told me u want me to b a fren becos of my usefulness, HAH i think i was wrong (damn, teyhueyli why r u always so blind?!),

I DIDNT BLOODY GET GPA of 4.0 OK?! IT DOESNT MATTER NOW COS I AM SCREW UP! F**king hell ...
sorry for getting vulgar =) i am still v nice HAHA (as if...) I HATE MYSELF! DUMB DUMB DUMB!

No comments: