Tuesday, June 29, 2004

TheSe DaYs...

Just now, asked my family members some questions...
they dun even bother to answer me...
AM i non-existence?? If they doesn't want me, or just hate the sight of me..
why can't they just tell me...invite me to move out so they can get rid of the thorn in their flesh. Am i tt hateful to them? i just can't understand ... i was like trying to please them, help them in whatever way i could, why can't just put themselves in my shoes? Imagine not getting a reply when asking a question to four person, the persons staying under one roof with you for the past 17++ years? Then came in suddnely to scold me, wth hell?? Always picking on me to scold, will die if they dun scold me izzit? ALways tell me not to tok too much to friends, then they EXPECT ME TO TOK TO THEM?? IT IMPOSSIBLE, TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE. will they know that i;r troubled? will they understand what i am going through? no lor, i hav no one to tok to except my friends... my friends are like family already.... i cant stand it anymore, maybe i'll just fade away one day...faDe aWay...

No comments: