Sunday, August 01, 2004

haiz~

aRgh~!!!! i'm gonna buRst anYtIme~
many things changed.. all around me changed...
from someone who always talk to me to someone who stared at me when i commented on anything... my family... sometimes.. really envy those whose
parents dote on them, give them pocket money, talk to them,
someone who one can confine in, bring them out, show them with gifts, buy
gifts with no reasons......

while i have all the opposite... i'm nt afraid to tell this out lo.. even when they tell me nt to wash my dirty linen in public.... i dun think anyone can toleraTE them also....staring @ me when i made comments.. i noe i'm e xtra here, u all dun haf to remind me about this... i wonder why i call them father and mother when they scold me when i fall sick... DON I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FALL SICK, WHILE THEY CAN GET SICK FOR THREE TO FIVE TIMES A YEAR? a bunch of ______... shalln't say anymore... getting upset and more upset by the
second, dun even care about my life or if i'm dead.Getting sick of them liaoz..
nthing for me to stay on here.....

went to study @ mac with mei ru juz now~ fun~ drank coke float and ate apple pie... dun feel like blogging liaoz.. maybe tmr bah cya

No comments: