Tuesday, May 03, 2005

saw mdm shoba today at causeway point while i was abt to go home...
I tot i got e wrong person.. so i went over and called quietly.."mdm shoba"
wow! she replied.. and "hey!" was her response..
she asked how i was doing now... whether i was doing my A's~
i froze on e spot.. and i cld onli answer huh?! haha~~ i mean...do i look like i am the JC student?
i'm soooo stupid lo... heh.. yeah chat for a while.. told her i'll be back arnd in sept hols?
ask her to take care... and yeah went home...

yeah and i asked her abt her baby.. and if she was goona have another one.. haha~
she said she's doing her masters now... plan after masters.. toking abt baby// i haven seen
her child yet.... ohhhh~~~ .. she is soooo slim now.. =D...

Was toking in some slang for e whole day.. my throat was so damn sore.. (awww!!!)
was asking yati if she saw alansmith or nt.. i told her he was bloody handsome hahahah~~
so weird.. bloody sldn't be used to describe sucha handsome!! okay.. shall change now
so gorgeous~ charming~ handsome~ so CUTE! haha~
and was fightin" with "joe cole" in my class.. haha~ i keep joking abt him falling flat on e nose
and keep telling them that i was going to go to england... haaha~ crapss~ when i was calling my sis.. i said i was calling my pilot!! (wahah!! some stupid crap coming outta my mouth)

was so tired aft lesson today.. so irritaing.. e shoes i wanted to buy wasnt there anymore..
cant get any unlucky i think .. after e ENcore CD i wanted was sold out as usual~

i'm down on my luck~ *bsH*

No comments: