Monday, May 02, 2005

back to business!! (4-0)
haha! i'm going gaga over aLaNsMiTh again!!
woohoo~~ he scored, he did, he really did!!
still remembered what e commentators said after he scored

"alan smith has started scoring again, he's back to business and that's
his first goal of the year.. and all those good comments i rarely hear frm em`"
so cuteeee~~ haha~~ but he e clay he use a bit weird.. his hair keep dropping off..
but e way he flew to congrats rooney after rooney scored.. WoW!... i almost died.. haha


i was just telling my sis that if alan smith scores, i'm gonna get e blue bag we saw @
SportsLink e other day ;)

yeah... m gonna get e quiksilver sweater i saw @ my granny hse shop just now e next time
i go back..and e man u badge and e roxy bag.. so idiotic of me.. my mum was asking me
if i want e roxy bag cos she's goonna pay.. i act shook my head and said no!! (*sighs*)
regretting my decision now..

nvm alansmith scored.. i'm happy with everything now =)

No comments: