Friday, August 05, 2005

went orchard today~ got tpy a pen....[hope he dun minds tt it cheapo``]
was so ps @ the counter juz now.. e person showed us e pen, then gaya told me it was very nice writing with the pen.. but in e end.. nthing came out.. i was laughing e way in front of the person.. can see that he looked paisEh~ cos e pEn have no inK! (tsk**)

wEll... was on e way to orchard to get pEn cos the popular @ cp was under renovation {what a timE}, tasha mention fox got sale.. den we decided to pop in... a lot of ppl was fightin with the clothes.. hm... my attention.. went to.. shorts ^_^; but i didnt buy... N luckily i didn't beCoS i told my mum, "their shorts damn nice" when i went home.. she replied, " u got so many shorts redi..". *sighs// there goes my shorts revolution... guEss i can onli get shorts if one if it tore... wonder when it will bE~
but i saw a denim skirt or dress or whateva it is called.. niCe (thumbs up!) but i wun be wearing it.. so .. too baD haha

gaya and zul said they saw an alansmith lookalike.. look VERY much alike.. i was so upset... why didnt i keep my eyes open!! gaya told me his hair is blonde.. like smith!! she also said it was "england day" for her... i was also v upSeT!! but when i watch tv @ least got his picture..
*nvm i'll see the real one some other time, i will!! v ^_- v

screwed up genetics experiment, how i wished i cld have died juz now.. sorry all~
(my mood fluctuates more nowadays-- shit, i'm dying) ..bOoHoO T_T

i wld be busy for quite a while with my last ut!! take care peeps!! miss ya!!! (kisses^^)

No comments: