Tuesday, January 31, 2006

am experiencing some difficulties with my left hand and friendster ... oh whateva, there's no sch tomorrow! i think i can catch up with my sleep and my comet-injured hand (haha! stupid term) if there is no plans for movies or breakfast later on.

talking abt sleep, it's already bad enuff that i didn't get a good 8hrs slp on fri-sat cos friday i was still up at 0249 after coming back frm city hall and going to ntuc to do some late, late last min shopping at 1230 ++ wahaha... then i roam arnd the hse b4 finally settling down and the lab report and sleeping at 5am b4 waking at 6am and sleeping 5 mins later .... ah-haha.. sounds confusing, well ... i am confused too... but nvm.

i woke up at 10 15 on sat and watched tennis b4 going back to my maternal granny hse and then to my other granny hse, i slp in e car, too tired already and too bad it still wasn't enough then got drak rings below my eyes (not an unusual sight thou). the hse was super noisy in e morning then din catch enuff slp over e few days, but ate alot of stuff ahaha..have to go on diet oredi la!! and in the morning my small aunt had to open e room door and asked, "still sleeping huh?" and i got woke up by her ... *poof*

oh nvm nvm, got my harry potter book with me .... ah-hahaha ... it's a good companion, not only harry potter but books generally (but i still like harry potter heh.) but i missed e game ... ALAN SMITH PLAYED!! as long as they win, smith play, i'm happy.

talking abt being distress, managed not to think abt it until just now, still have to face up to e reality . . . oh my gaWd . . .

*ps: i love alansmith =)

No comments: