Saturday, July 31, 2004

heLL cReEpInG oVeR

heLp mE~~~
haiz....dOnNoE wHat the hell came over me~ was like flaring up for no rhyme or reason, even e slightest thing can agitate me, i duno the reason why tOo... aRgH~ nOw a days have no conTrOL over my stupid stinking temper liaoz.....
feel like killing myself nOw~ heLL!
told faz abt mng clothes ... abt being nt nice @ all ... he ask me sure anot??!, ok la, i DUN HAVE TASTE... u HAPPY!! and i replied him(if u dun trust me, u go and see for yourself)... and i was fuming when i replied his message, was reaLLy fUmIng lor... haiz... dun wad came over me too..if in the past someone commented me on anything, i'll laugh over it.. but its nt the same now! haiz! maybe i eaten a bomb, or did i really? cant answer myself also. maYbe dYinG bah~ haha! thinking too much liaoz la u::[the person inside the mirror smacked my head]...
Maybe its becos or Rooney haha! my temper become liddat.. he was a volcano lor.. haha blasting up when u least expected it..." i'm cRazy "

now my mind is on money matters.. jobs... no jobs... nobody is helping me .. haiz.. den how? eXpect me to jump down after i exhaust my savings or wad?... maybe i'll consider doing that... reaLLy!

i'm obiang la! happy?!

No comments: