Friday, April 29, 2005

supposed to be studying now..
yeah ryte now..but nahx.. i'm tooo tired to write any word..
e 2 days reali drained off all my energy...
somehow i felt tt majority of e ppl arnd me now i trying to find fault..
okay.. shall not mention more...

my mum is weird enuff..
my sis complained of a backache cos she just ran e NAPFA thingy this morning
I told her. "run so fast for wart? got money meh?"
My mum replied, "got pass can liao la"
My sister was grumbling cos she said she wanted a perfect score for NAPFA,
and so a perfect score meant she was aiming for a 5 for e 2.4km...
my mum asked, "den ur bro leh? how much he got?"
i told her 23/30... her reaction was "wah! so clever arh"
i was thinking.. wth... then i said, then i got perfect leh? wad does tt makes me?
superman oredi~ my mum kept quiet.. (is this biasness? okay shall nt say anymore cos
i'm not in e best of mood.')

No comments: